- Marston, H.R., Morgan, D.J., Earle, S., & Hadley, R.A. (2023). Shiver Me Tinders and Ring a Ding for a Fling—Sex Tech Use during COVID-19: Findings from a UK Study. Healthcare; 11(6), 897; https://doi.org/10.3390/healthcare11060897
- Marston, H.R., Ko, P-C., Prabhu, V.G., Freeman, S., Ross, C., Sharaievska, I., Browning, MHEM., Earle, S., Ivan, L., Kanozia, R., Çalıkoğlu, H.Ö., Arslan, H., Bilir-Koca, B., Silva, P.A., Buttigieg, S.C., Großschädl, F., & Schüttengruber, G. (2023). Digital Practices by Citizens During the COVID-19 Pandemic: Findings From an International Multisite Study. JMIR Ment Health 2023;10:e41304
- Chidiac, M., Ross, C., Marston, H.R., & Freeman, S. (2022). Age and Gender Perspectives on Social Media and Technology Practices During the COVID-19 Pandemic. IJERP; 19(21), 13969; https://doi.org/10.3390/ijerph192113969
- Freeman, S., Marston, H.R., Ross, C., Morgan, D.J., Wilson, G., Gates, J., Kolochuk, S., & McAloney, R. (2022). Progress towards enhanced access and use of technology during the COVID-19 pandemic: A need to be mindful of the continued digital divide for many rural and northern communities. Healthcare Management Forum. doi:10.1177/08404704221108314
- Marston, H.R., Morgan, D.J., Wilson-Menzfeld, G., Gates, J.R., & Turner, R. (2021). Written evidence [PTC0018]. The long-term impact of the pandemic on towns and cities. Published 6th July 2021.
- Marston, H.R., et al., (2020) – Research Evidence#1 LBCO224 – Life beyond COVID. 18th September 2020, COVID-19 Committee. Written evidence (page 11)
- Morgan, D.J., Marston, H.R., & Hadley, R. (2020) – Research Evidence#2 LBCO135 – Life beyond COVID. 18th September 2020, COVID-19 Committee. Written evidence (page 15)
- Marston, H.R., Wilson, G., Morgan, D.J., & Gates, J. (2020) – Research Evidence#3 LOL0017 – Living online: the long-term impact on wellbeing. 15th December 2020, COVID-19 Committee. Written evidence (page 6)
- First study to assess technology use during COVID-19. (2020). Open University, 11th May 2020.