- Marston, H.R., Niles-Yokum, K., Earle, S., Gomez, B., & Lee, D. (In Press). OK Cupid, Stop Bumbling around and March Me Tinder Using Dating Apps Across the Life Course. Gerontology and Geriatric Medicine.
- Marston, H.R., & Morgan, D.J. (2020) Technology & Social Media during COVID-19 Pandemic. Special Issue: COVID-19 & Geriatric Mental Health Worldwide. IPA Bulletin; 3(2). Available from https://www.ipa-online.org/publications/ipa-bulletin/featured-articles/covid-19-bulletin-articles/technology-social-media-during-covid19
- Marston, H.R., & Kowert, R. (2020). What role can videogames play in the COVID-19 pandemic? [version 1; peer review: awaiting peer review]. Emerald Open Res, 2:34. https://doi.org/10.35241/emeraldopenres.13727.1
- White, P.J., Marston, H.R., Shore, L., and Turner, R. (2020). Learning from COVID-19: Design, Age-friendly Technology, Hacking and Mental Models [version 1; peer review: awaiting peer review]. Emerald Open Res, 2:21 https://doi.org/10.35241/emeraldopenres.13599.1
- Sheerman L, Marston HR, Musselwhite C and Morgan D. (2020). COVID-19 and the secret virtual assistants: the social weapons for a state of emergency [version 1; peer review: awaiting peer review]. Emerald Open Res, 2:19 https://doi.org/10.35241/emeraldopenres.13571.1
- Marston, H.R., Musselwhite, C., & Hadley, R.A. (2020). COVID-19 vs Social Isolation: the Impact Technology can have on Communities, Social Connections and Citizens. Ageing Issues, 18th March, 2020. The British Society of Gerontology.
- First study to assess technology use during COVID-19. (2020). Open University, 11th May 2020.